Counter

Quotation of the Day

March 31, 2005

Virus Attack

People visiting my Website during the night may have found that sometimes they couldn't open the site as it may display a message like "Unable to find the Web pages". After checking with the company who hosts my Web site in their server, I was told that my computer must have been infected by certain virus like Troy or the alike. I can't understand why my computer would have been contracted by viruses, because I use the anti-virus program like PC-Cillin to safeguard my computer all the time. I think the most possible reason for it due to my BLOG. So, from now on, I will do away with some unnecessary parts on my BLOG and use a simpler template for it. Hopefully doing so, the problem will be completely resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment