Counter

Quotation of the Day

March 28, 2005

At my wit's end

From time to time when people got nothing in their mind to share with others, they are usually at their wit's end-- pretty similar to what I am up on right now.
All joking aside, though. Another thing I 'd like to say is, while I tried using the on-line ordering system to book a train ticket to Xinzhu for this coming Saturday, the tickets available were nonetheless all booked up. It occurred to that this coming weekend will be a hectic one for Tomb Sweeping Day. No wonder I couldn't get the ticket. Can anyone give me a lift? :)

at ones' wit's end 腸枯思竭
up on something 正從事某事
all joking aside 玩笑歸玩笑
While...雖然
nonetheless/ nevertheless 但是
it occurred to me 正好想到
Tomb Sweeping Day 清明節
give someone a lift 載一程

No comments:

Post a Comment