Counter

Quotation of the Day

March 08, 2005

Bye, my friends.

This coming Thursday night will be an important moment for me; I am going to teach the final class for Xindian GV. Having been there as a teacher for such a long period of time, frankly speaking, I hate to say good bye but it is high time I did so. So much to do, so little time. All I can say is that I will never forget those who ever kept me company in class. I have gained lots of experience all because of your participation. I will still be around since then, so if I can be of any help please don't hesitate to contact me. I will keep all your faces by heart.

Thanks and take care...

Albert

2 comments:

  1. I am supposed to thank you! I learned a lot from you. For GEPT, I still have more to learn. Also, I am really unconfident at the part of talking...
    I think you are the best teacher! Everytime, when we talk in spite of ourselives, you never have "long face," you always give us "footstep to go down." Thank you for......a lot!!
    I went to GVO tonight, and I found that I have already started to miss you......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you all too.
    Albert

    ReplyDelete