Counter

January 02, 2006

Hello Friends

Hello all my dear friends! To most of you I haven't been in touch with for a while, 2006 is definitely going to bring us new hopes and promises. Here I wish you a wonderful future and don't forget to improve your language skills whenever you are.

I have been still updating my BLOG and Website on a regular basis, so come visit us in your free time. Speaking of it, I would like to thank both Bruce Lin and Steve Pan for their kind contributions to our BLOG. Inviting more good writers will be my first new year's resolution to do. If you know anyone who is itching to share his work with us, please don't hesitate to let me know about it.

Last but not least, please keep me updated about how you are doing, and I will be glad to help you be more proficient in learning English.

1 comment: