Counter

Quotation of the Day

September 12, 2005

Still hanging...

I've still got problem with my computer which can't let me surf the internet as I usually do in my free time. I have tried to ask some people how to get over with the trouble, but it was still to no avail. Any anti-virus software doesn't seem to work on my computer, though I believe most of the spy ware bugs must have been inspected and removed from it. However, it still ended up with invalid connection. If the problem remains, I will have any computer store technician take a look at it and that may be the quickest solution to the problem.

1 comment:

  1. 'Exorcism of Emily Rose' screams to top of US film box office
    World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
    racce dipado is the owner of
    workflow automation
    which is a premier resource for workflow automation information.
    for more information, go to http://www.aspworkflow.com

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a workflow automation site/blog. It pretty much covers workflow automation related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete