Counter

October 08, 2005

Weekly Update

Please go to my personal Web site for new sentences and phrases I have made for you.

There is something else to keep you posted of me. First I would have to say sorry to all my students at XinZhu Y.M. school. You should have been surprised by my absence from the class last week. My contract with the school was due so that it is why you have not seen me in front the class since then. My original idea was to stay a bit longer until they found a new teacher for me. Since they are so efficient to find a new one that I didn't even have a chance to say good bye to you all. What a regret and mixed feeling I got. But it's ok, I am still here. If you have any thing to let me know, please tell without any hesitation. I will miss you guys all.

My message board can be fully utilized by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment