Counter

February 16, 2005

Stuck between a rock and a hard place

I finally faxed in the "class drop" form to the G.V. headquarter yesterday, which means that starting March 17, I will be no longer teaching any class at the Xindian branch but my classes at Wenshan branch will be remained the same . For me it is so hard a decision to make since my teaching career at Xindian branch dated back to two years ago. Some of the students' name can still be known by my heart, such as Hank, Cindy, Vanessa, Nancy, Judy, Hunter, Jean, Grace, Joanna, Amy, Sandy, Brian, Pearl, Doctor Hsu, Dragon, Ryan, Tina, Leo, Sunny, Gloria, Susan, Flora, Lydia, Linda....and dozens of them who I always considered good friends of mine. I hate to announce it's about time to say good-bye but I will never forget them.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place 進退兩難
know something/someone by heart 記住某人或某事

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes Leo. But there is no room for hesitation, and I must get in my pursuit of a better career life for the days to come. That's way I quit.

    room 空間
    in pursuit of 追求
    career 事業

    ReplyDelete