Counter

Quotation of the Day

February 05, 2005

英語超強之櫃台小姐

昨天來了個老外,進到辦公室,前臺小姐左看右看,大家都在打遊戲,只有自己比較清閒,面帶微笑地接待了……
前臺小姐:“ Hello.”(你好!)
老外:“Hi.”(你好!)
前臺小姐:“You have what thing?”(你有什麼事?)
老外:“Can you speak English?”(你會說英語嗎?)
前臺小姐:“If I not speak English, I am speaking what?”(如果我不會說英語,我在說什麼呢?)
老外:“Can anybody else speak English?”(有其他人會說英語嗎?)
前臺小姐:“ You yourself look. All people are playing, no people have time, you can wait, you wait, you not wait, you go!”(你自己看看,大家都在玩,沒人有時間,能等你就等;不等你就走!)
老外:“Good heavens. Anybody here can speakEnglish?”(天啊!這?有人會說英語嗎?)
前臺小姐:“Shout what shout, quiet a little, you on earth have what thing?”(喊什麼喊?安靜一會兒,你到底有什麼事?)
老外:“I want to speak to your head.”(我想和你的頭兒說話)
前臺小姐:“Head not zai. You tomorrow come!”(頭不在,你明天來吧!)

5 comments:

  1. Leo,
    Tell me your cell phone number by email.
    Albert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Leo
    I just had a wonderful tour to Miao Li with my family. I went to many places and took lots of pictures. So definitely I will introduce our trip to everyone who is looking at the BLOG here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the wow gold, cheap WoW Power Leveling, service site,wotlk gold buy cheap wow gold,wow gold,world of warcraft power leveling buy wow gold

    ReplyDelete