Counter

July 08, 2005

Marriage Proposal

My little beauty:

My Angel!

Do you still remember when we first met?
Do you still remember once I waited to see you back till midnight and how frustrated I was?
Do you still remember when we stayed overnight in the hotel and how embarrassing it was for the first time?
Do you still remember the first time we visited our own parents and the tension we felt?
Do you still remember where we made our first tour?
Do you still remember when we went to the apartment store to see my sister there?
Do you still remember when we went up to Taipei to see my best friends?
Do you still remember when we went to my grandpa's birthday party and how you felt about it?
Do you still remember when I attended your family gathering for the first time and how tense I was?
Do you still remember whenever I told you how much I love you?
Do you still remember we ever told each other how we are going to live our life for the days to come?

Everything still comes into view.

After all of these, do you agree if I qualify for being your better half now?
Should we say “we” more than other words now?

Are you ready to live a brand new life with me now?

Once we are married; however, I will probably snore every night making a loud noise. I may nag at you sometimes before you leave for work in the morning. I may ask you to save money when we are out shopping. I may be jealous of someone who gets too close to you. I may keep telling you over and over again about my life in a day. Would you care if I do all this to you?

I couldn't foretell my life in the future, because everyone's life is an unpredictable. So, I couldn't guarantee you a wealthy life since I don't have a loaded father. But I will try the best I can to make you happy and beloved of me. It will never be changed.

It is said that it's easy to fall in love with someone but hard to forever get along with. I always imagine how our marriage will be like. Actually, I should be somewhat anxious a bit, but I am still craving to live together with you. I wish to share your worry and pain, because you always make me calm and energized whenever you keep me company. All I can feel is comfort and happiness when being with you.

I wish to convert our love into the family affection that will be evolved with no more passion but true love and warmth. Would you?

Tolerance is the biggest issue as well as the most difficult task for the couples who want to live a happy life forever. We are going to take the challenge ourselves without anyone else's assistance. We must work everything out together and we will put up with each other with the confidence we always have. I will be always behind you, so will you be.

It's not a big deal if you don't know how to cook. That is OK if you have a hard time operating the washing machine. I wouldn't mind if you have just a little temper. I believe you, my smart and lovely girl, will sort things out and be improving with anything you learn. I love you honey.

I will bring you happiness; I will love you just the way I am, would you marry me sweet heart?

* He has successfully proposed to her days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment