Counter

December 31, 2004

New Year's Resolution

The year of 2005 is around the corner. People still feel the effect of the political chaos, bad economy, low unemployment rate, unstable housing prices, plunging stock market index, and just to name a few. As for me, there are lots of things that need to be done for the year to come. I will see what I can do, not just biting off more than I can chew.
  • Buy my own place
  • Take a family trip to China and US
  • Run a tutoring class on my own
  • Block out much more time for my family

Guys, just get into the spirit of 2005. Hoping everything will get better.

feel the effect of something 受到...的影響
just to name a few 舉幾個例子來說
for the year to come 未來的一年
biting off more than someone can chew 超過能力所及
Block out (time) 空出時間
just get into the spirit of something 盡情享受...


No comments:

Post a Comment