Counter

Quotation of the Day

May 31, 2005

Ok, here I am.

I finally can come down here and do some little writing. You know, I have been so busy over the past few days. I have got many lessons to give. I am even now preparing materials for the new class tomorrow. I have also been working on someone's marriage proposal...no kidding, but I will ask that sucker to post that piece of work here as well, after it is delivered to him. I don't know why I always say "yes" to people when what I really want to say is "no". Hey, I know you are looking at this article, but don't take it too seriously. I am just bellyaching a little. But the truth is, I really like to help with your marriage proposal.
Too much to do, to little time. My schedule has been packed and filled to capacity. Do I enjoy it? Of course not!! I wish I could just take a long break and got no one to bother me. Let me tell you guys a little secret....I am working on a big project now. If this one goes well, I can forget about all these damn crap I am working on. Then I will be a loaded man. Loaded with what? Of course the green bucks, butthead!
Ok, that's good enough for the bellyaching.

10 comments:

  1. Hello!
    It's nice to visit you website..
    I also want to info you!If you need Chinese Education you you come to visit 桃園補教協會
    Taoyuan cram school in Taiwan. Than you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a terrific blog on chemical ghost music romance video
    . My site on chemical ghost music romance video
    is also a great place to get some valuable information. Stop by when you get a sec....

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. For more information related to what is in this blogbow ciara dating is wow
    , you should stop by and see this site. It is full of bow ciara dating is wow
    related articles and information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading through your blog. It's full of lots of information about dating profile
    and other subjects related to dating profile
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. 101 Tips For Enhancing Your Love Life!!

    You have a very good blog here. Full of adult dating chat
    content. Stop by my site if you have time to read more on adult dating chat
    .

    ReplyDelete
  6. 101 Tips For Enhancing Your Love Life!!

    You have a very good blog here. Full of california divorce law
    content. Stop by my site if you have time to read more on california divorce law
    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey....you have a wonderful divorce attorney virginia
    blog here. I also have a divorce attorney virginia
    site full of useful information. Please stop by when you get time.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get christian gifts at our website and make shopping alot easier this holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For more information related to what is in this blogadult dating online
    , you should stop by and see this site. It is full of adult dating online
    related articles and information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a california marriage record
    . It pretty much covers california marriage record
    related stuff. It's full of resources and articles. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete