Counter

February 02, 2007

Harry Potter and English Reading

Dear friends:

Here I would like to make a pleasant announcement about English reading. My long-time friend Bruce Lin is going to open a few English reading activities in Taipei. He will be working with you on several issues including finding the beauty of English reading, acquisition of language, use of Harry Potter series, and so forth.

Bruce is not only a learned person but also an experienced teacher in teaching English. His techniques in the field has attracted countless students to his class. My advice for you is that you should not miss out his class, I am telling you. To get more information, please go to the following site:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/extensionreading/

Best wishes

Albert Chang

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr. Chang,

    Thank you for sharing us the good news regarding the English reading activities in Taipei. I believe your old friend and you both are not only a learned person but also an experienced teacher in teaching English. I am a student of English cram school and I met an English teacher encourages us to read a lot of good articles and comment on his Blog. If you are interested, please visit below web site:
    http://newsarticles.bloggoing.com

    Take care and Happy Chinese Lunar Year.

    ReplyDelete