Counter

September 23, 2012

Weekend Travel Plan

I have made a two-day itinerary which is to take a long trip to the southern Taiwan this weekend by car. We'll be hitting the road on Saturday morning from Hsinchu, and hopefully everything along the trip is going to be fine and smooth. We are scheduled to arrive there by three o'clock in the afternoon, just right in the nick of time for the hotel check-in. We will be staying in Kenting for one night, and the next day we'll be going to some unknown towns in Pingtung such as Wan-Luan and Nei-Pu, where I used to serve in the military more than twenty years ago. Wow, I very much expect the tour to be one of the exciting ones I have ever made for the past ten years, during when I only focused on making money and no playing at all. Do I sound like a dull boy? At least my name is not Jack, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment