Counter

December 11, 2007

December Update of Albert Chang

It just struck me that I hadn't been posting anything yet on my blog in such a long time. So, I would like to apologize to those who come visit my blog more often than not.

It just struck me that ... 我突然想到
post 刊登
apologize 抱歉
more often than not 常常

The original idea of my building this blog was that I wanted to post my writing somewhere on the Web, so my friends and my students would get to know more of me. I am not an writer; however, I'd just like to tell people that it will be great if they can benefit from reading my blog in terms of improving their reading skill. All the words and phrases I use in my writing are all plain and easy-to-read stuff. So, just enjoy browsing my blog.


original 最初的
build 建造
however 可是
benefit from... 從...獲益
in terms of 就...而言
improve 改善
phrase 片語
plain 平淡的
stuff 東西
browse 瀏覽

At last I would like to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you in advance.

at last 最後
in advance 預先

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for your sharing ..
    I really get a lot from your blog.

    Hope you can update your blog more often..

    Thanks..

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoe,

    I'll try but can't guarantee it.
    Appreciate that and have a good day.:)

    Albert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mr. Chang:

    I do enjoy browsing your blog. Wish you a Merry Christmas and perspective 2008 year.

    Sincerely,

    ReplyDelete