Counter

June 01, 2012

Come to take my class folks.

Hi guys. I would like to promote one of my classes at ELITE. This class is called E2 A/B, also known as English Conversation 2A/ 2B. There may be more than one reason why fewer and fewer people who wish to come to take this class for now. It can be the time which doesn't fit most of your schedule, for you will need to arrive at the class every Monday morning at 10:30 am. The second reason can be the weather. Recently the city has experienced more rainy days than before, so that also may have stopped you from showing up. Last but not least, I think that I had earlier made some changes to the class so that you might not like the way the class was run. That is OK anyway. From now on, I am here to welcome you to visit my class again and I guarantee you that you will get more chance to learn more vocabulary and practices, interact with me, and improve your oral English by presenting your ideas at the front of the class. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment