Counter

July 28, 2011

Persona Update

It's been a long while since I last post my message here. Yes I have been tied up with a tight schedule these days. During the summer vacation most instructors are supposed to be much busier than usual. Though my life just simply revolves around my classes and family, I still wish for much more free time.


A couple of days ago my family and I drove down to Taichung to meet a friend there. When we were half way to our destination, all of a sudden my car started to tremble and soon it lost its power. I pulled it over to the shoulder thinking about what to do next. Luckily, the car was successfully started again after a few tries. So I hit the road and finally we got to the city and met our friend there. However, while we were touring the city, my car shook a few more times. Without thinking too much, I decided to get my car a check-up in case it broke down again. My friend happened to know a reliable mechanic who could help me with my car problems. Finally, the repair just set me back less than a thousand NT, and at least I didn't have to worry about getting in any trouble on our way back to Hsinchu.

No comments:

Post a Comment