Counter

January 23, 2005

A special announcement

Since the delivery of this BLOG, I have been trying the best I can to tell my friends about some advantages of visiting our Web site. Our members visiting here can not only read and post their own articles, but also join the chat room to share piece of their minds. So far, I think everything is going well here except for one thing-- they are too afraid to post any articles here.

So, here is what I am going to do. If you are already the member of this BLOG, please try and save your own work here as a draft, which means it will not be posted yet without being published.

To make a draft on this BLOG is fairly easy. All you need to do is log on the BLOG and then you will enter the so-called "dashboard" of this BLOG. Next, click on the link that says "Albert's on-line club". The coming-up screen will be the control/ management panel of our BLOG. Right there you can create an article and save it as a draft. Please make sure to write down "Finished version" next to the title of your article, so I will understand you are not going to make any more changes. When I see the final draft done by you, I will go over it and do some necessary revision on that. Or I may ask other people to do it for you.

How does that sound? Understandably fantastic, right? You should return me the favor one day, because I am doing it for all our members for free.

Get your butt moving now.

dashboard 儀表板(此指BLOG的顯示視窗)
so-called 所謂的
draft 草稿
revision 修改
understandably 理所當然的
return someone the favor 還人情
Get one's butt moving now 開始動作

1 comment:

  1. Never mind Flora,
    I am glad to see your message here in any case. All I can say is people are fond of checking out our Web site; however they just prefer being observers to activists for this BLOG. Whatever kind they are, I am still very grateful to all your supports. I know you guys are always benind me. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete